Thursday, April 3, 2008

My very first blog post!

This is my first blog post ever so i hope it dosen't suck too too bad.

Of course as you were able to see by viewing the site, you would know that i love snakes and am very passionate about keeping them. If you do not like snakes for whatever reason, perhaps you could learn to like them or at least appreciate them more by reading my stuff.

I love snakes because they never fail to fascinate me. Everything from how they eat to how they can crawl on almost every surfacew with so much ease. I know a lot of people don't like them because of what they eat; rodents, birds, eggs, slugs, other reptiles and even other snakes. Their diet helps keep their ecosystems in order. Just like cats and dogs hunt rabbits and mice. All animals are around for a reason whether you like it or not.

Well that's enough of me blabbing about why i like snakes etc.

I currently have 2 snakes, Ruffles and Ollie.

Ruffles is an albino checkered garter snake:


And Ollie the Taiwan Beauty snake:

2 comments:

Dennis Murdock said...

Well done! Drew is going to check out in a moment. Happy posting!
Dennis

Drew M said...

i love it, its great start to a soon world renown blog, i hope it tkaes off, and becomes all that you hope it does.